NOW HIRING HOST/FOOD RUNNERS- PART-TIME.
5/6/22 G-Man Brewery & Sports bar is adding to our team, hiring part-time hosts/food runners!
Since 1999, we’ve been serving innovative cuisine and warm hospitality to our amazing neighborhood community. Our busy and thriving restaurant comprises hardworking individuals obsessed with running the best operation possible. This commitment starts with our dedication to valuing our team members by supporting them fully during the shift and (more importantly) by ensuring that their happiness and loyalty are our highest priority. If you’re looking to join a team where you truly matter, you need to apply now!
We are seeking friendly and reliable persons who can multitask. You are the first impression for our guests, making you the essential person our guests see when they arrive. The host is responsible for greeting guests, handing out menus, and assigning them to their tables. Hosts will also assist with directing phone calls and placing TO-GO orders.
We use the software "Hostme" to seat guests and create a waitlist. The right candidate will be comfortable with text messaging style software.
When you are not checking in guests, you will help with bussing, wiping down, and cleaning tables and menus. Hosts also assist in answering the phone and directing calls while taking TO-GO orders. Restaurant experience is not required but rather a strong customer service skills.
Depending on the season, you may also help with food running. We use food runners Tuesday and Friday nights and Saturdays during the college football season.
Important info before you apply:
1) You must be available Saturdays from 12 pm to 11 pm. Your shift on Saturday will vary from 12 pm-6 pm or 5 pm-11 pm on a rotating basis.
2) You must be at least 21 years old since we do not allow minors at any hours.
2) This is a part-time, permanent position 8-12 hours a week. Shifts are around 4-6 hours.
3) Weekday shifts will vary from 5 pm-10 pm.
4) This is a tipped position. Hosts are tipped out of each server's and bartender's revenue sales. You should expect around an additional $3-$4 per hour in tips and your hourly pay. Hosts will also receive tips from any tipped TO-GO orders they process.
Complimentary shift meal each shift.
Apply today! We can't wait to meet you.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour