This page will be our communication page with our guests regarding COV19.
The page is updated as we receive new information. We will adjust our business model to those updates. We appreciate everyone of you and can't wait until we are back in full swing.
1/4/2021- COVID UPDATE
Washington County has been put in an "EXTREME RISK" category. These are the guidelines we need to follow. We encourage you to read the detailed guidelines so you can understand some of the new rules we are implementing.
- We are ONLY allowed outside dining
-We are limited to 50 persons including employees so we can only seat 40 people
-We are only seating parties of 4 or less, 2 households.
- NO Video poker
1) We will be open everyday from 7am to 11pm. Full menu and bar
2) All guests will need to use the deck entry. There will be no access to the restaurant except through the deck side. Inside access will only be for restaurant room use. The smoking section will be closed.
3) All guests will need to check in for a table. NO RESERVATIONS. No parties over 4, 2 households.
4) As always, Face Mask are REQUIRED when you are not seated at a table.
5) At this time because of the limited person capacity we will not be doing Happy Hour Specials, Taco Tuesday, Wine Wednesdays or 3 Olives Thursday.