This page will be our communication page with our guests regarding COV19.
The page is updated as we receive new information. We will adjust our business model to those updates. We appreciate everyone of you and can't wait until we are back in full swing.
7/15/2020- COVID19 UPDATE
Washington County has been approved to open for Phase 1
These are the guidelines we will need to follow. We encourage you to read the guidelines so you understand some of the new rules we are implementing.
We can’t wait to see you all on Monday, June 1st.
Here are a few of the new changes:
1) We will open everyday at 7am and close at 10pm.
2) Video lottery players will need to check in with an employee before they can play and only one person is allowed to use the machine.
3) All guests will need to check in with the host for a table. NO RESERVATIONS ALLOWED. No parties over 8 people.
4) Please use the front door to enter and the deck entry to exit.
5) No bar seating is allowed in Phase 1.
6) All of our tables have been spaced out 6 feet
7) All of our employees will be wearing masks. We are smiling underneath them. 🙂
8) Guests will be required to wear masks at all times unless they are seated at a table consuming food or a beverage. This includes the deck and outside smoking area. Anytime you are up and walking around, taking a phone call, entering and or exiting masks are required.
8)At this time we will not have trivia on Wednesday nights. We are trying to come up with a way to do it safely where the host and guests can maintain a 6 foot distance while the game is being played, the game graded, raffle tickets and and the game sheet being touched. We hope you understand why it can’t be played at the moment.