Do you allow minors?
No, no minors inside the building or on the deck. We are 21 and over at all times.
Do you allow dogs?
No dogs or animals allowed inside or outside.
Do you take reservations?
No, we take walk-ins only.
What is the party size limit?
We only allow parties up to 6, and we cannot split up groups between tables.
Do you have a full bar?
Yes! We serve house-brewed beer, local wines and craft cocktails
Do you have outdoor dining?
Yes! Our deck is year round! It is fully equipped to handle all of Oregon's elements and set up for you to enjoy all your favorite games.
What sports packages do you carry?
We have Comcast and Direct TV with all the sports packages. Let us know what game you are looking for and we will find it!
Do you show UFC fights?
No, we do not show pay-per-view events.
Do you have pool tables?
No, we do not.
This page will be our communication page with our guests regarding COVID-19.
The page is updated as we receive new information. We will adjust our business model to those updates. We appreciate everyone of you and can't wait until we are back in full swing.
3/4/2021- COVID UPDATE
Washington County is now in the "MODERATE RISK" category. These are the guidelines we need to follow. We encourage you to read the detailed guidelines so you can understand some of the new rules we are implementing.
- Inside dining is now allowed at 50%. Tables are safely spaced apart at least 6 feet.
-Outdoor dining is open!
-We are only seating parties of 6 or less.
- YES we have video poker and you may have a beverage while you play video poker.
1) We will be open everyday from 7am to 11pm. Full menu and bar
2) All guests will need to use the deck entry. The smoking section is open
3) All guests will need to check in for a table. NO RESERVATIONS. No parties over 6.
4) As always, Face masks are REQUIRED when you are not seated at a table.
5) Happy Hour is back from 3pm-7pm DAILY.
Taco Tuesday & Wine Wednesday have also returned!!!
Thank you for your support.